Re: Draft: policy for vendors listed on Debian website

Hi there!

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 02:23:42 +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
>  - Vendor has to sell the "Official CD Debian images".
>
>    Note: Even though vendors can send "additional CDs with unofficial
>    software" I believe we should not list vendors which provide only
>    "modified" CD Debian images.

What is the rationale for that?  "modified" could also means that they
change the default theme to their logo, for example, which I found fair.

I agree, however, that they have to sell at least CD Debian images
*without* unofficial software.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca