Re: Get Organic SEO and Link Building Service

Hey Mark,

calm down, pal, it's just an spam mail (one of many, because of the lousy
filter) ;-). Just read and forget (or read, delete and forget). As long as
they don't use the address of the mailing list as sender -- what happened at
my work two or three weeks ago -- it is still OK.

BTW you sent your mail to the wrong recipient -- I don't believe they
subscribed to the mailing list so they don't read it (and you didn't CC them
either).

Greetings
Erik