Missing recent issue(s) of Debian Project News

Hi!

I can see that the 12th issue of the Debian Project News has been sent on
August, 15th on debian-news@l.d.o. However, I cannot find it on the
website at the usual address http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/. The
most recent one on the list the 11th issue (July 25th).

I would like to publish a translation into French of this 12th issue on
the website, but I wanted to be sure that the original version is
already online.

Moreover I updated my local copy of the cvs repository, which contains
only the 10 first issues of these News in english/News/weekly.

What am I missing here? Is there a reason why the new issue(s) are not
on the website/in the repository?

Thank you very much in advance for your answer.

With my best wishes,

	Cédric