Placing An Order To Norway..

Good Day,

       I'm Anne Loarie from Norway.I want to place an order and i know the difficulties encountered when shipping internationally,But that will not be a problem because i am registered with a shipping company which I've used severally times without any delay nor damage.
    Before i place the order,i want to inform you that i will be making the payment with my Mc/Visa cards because as for now i can only make payment with my US credit card account information,so if it's okay by you kindly get back to me with the contact details and please reconfirm your website so as to know if i'm right with the site.I awaiting your swift response so as to list out the items needed.

Anne-De-Loarie Shop
Th. Owesens gate 101,
N-7044 TRONDHEIM,
Norway.