Category cached search V. Full Text Search

I created http://wiki.debian.org/CategoryFreedomBox which displays 19
of the pages to which I added the text CategoryFreedomBox.

http://wiki.debian.org/CategoryFreedomBox?action=fullsearch&context=180&value=linkto%3A%22CategoryFreedomBox%22
responds, "Results 1 - 23 of about 23 results out of about 15426
pages. (0.46 seconds)", but displays only 21 results.

http://wiki.debian.org/CategoryFreedomBox?action=fullsearch&context=180&value=CategoryFreedomBox&fullsearch=Text
responds, "Results 1 - 25 of about 32 results out of about 15426
pages. (0.24 seconds)", displays only 22 results, and no means of
displaying any further results.

I am under the impression that the results should be the same across
all of these.

Is there anything I can do to get them to produce the same result?