Re: Preinstalled systems

On Sun, Jun 05, 2011 at 04:14:21AM +0200, Holger Wansing wrote:
> Hello,
>
> "Leandro DUTRA, Guimarães Faria Corcete" <leandro.gfc.dutra@gmail.com> wrote:
> > The Brazil entry is not valid.  At least another vendor has been writing
> > for quite some time trying to get listed.  Is anything the matter?
>
> You are right, Nautilus ISP seems dead, http://www.nautilus.com.br/
> gives no answer.

Are you sure? I'm able to reach the site, but it doesn't sell Debian
pre-installed systems (at least, I haven't found any page about them on
the site but I'm not a native pt_BR speaker).

So, I think it could be better to delete it from the pre-installed list.

Cheers,
Francesca

--
<taffit> eof: when I want something | "Convince people with results,
done quickly, I don't wait for      |  rather than words"