Re: [Debconf-team] debconf11: please add sponsorship logo in debian.org site

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 10:37 AM, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:
> Having "I am going to DebConf11" would look at bit weird, how does a
> website go to a conference? ;)

I'm sure the website will be appearing on *many* screens at the
conference....  But realistically viewers would assume that the "I"
was some person who had chosen to put the button there, the same as if
they saw a physical sticker with that message on a window.

> DebConf11
> Are you going?

That doesn't sound clearly positive to me, it could equally mean,
"DebConf will be awful, are you sure you're going?"

--
Moray