Re: Error code: sec_error_untrusted_issuer

Uh, Google Chrome is responding:

The site's security certificate is not trusted!

I definitely wasn't seeing that before.  I established my username and
edited my homepage using Chrome.

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 2:55 PM, Simon Paillard - spaillard@debian.org
<+reply+neophyte_rep+d0f6a3f486.spaillard#debian.org@spamgourmet.com>