Re: debconf & debcamp: who's attending

On Tue, Jun 07, 2011 at 07:14:06AM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>  For those who haven't noticed yet, there is yet another debconf with
> preceeding debcamp coming up. It will start in a bit more than a month,
> and actually I'm not sure who will be attending the conference and also
> the debcamp. For myself, I'll be there for the whole two weeks
> (potentially not the first day though, still in travel).

I registered for Debconf, but didn't book my plane tickets yet because of
possible work mission in Brazil ending just ~24th July..

>  Reason being, we might want to form a more complete picture on what we
> can and can not do during debcamp. My plans are to work on the packages
> site, and there are also plans to get the UTF8 transition finally
> settled, with hopefully enough speakers from the different languages
> around to check afterwards. But I would like to hear from other ideas,
> too.

- Have this central place for the CSS we talked about during our unique IRC
  meeting
- Work on CSS / http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Webmaster/TODO
- Gather stats from different webmirrors so that we can have a factual feedback

--
Simon Paillard