Suggestions for Debian iso images web page

Hello.

I have been advised on the Debian Users mailing list, to make suggestions about the web page below, by sending a message to the mailing list to which I have addressed this message, as the mailing list is apparently monitored by the people who are responsible for the maintenance of the debian.org web site.

Due to problems that I have encountered, with trying to download iso images, and, information that has subsequently been discovered, and, information that has been passed to me, I suggest that the following information be added to the web page at http://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/ .

1. As I had tried a number of times (apparently downloading 4.0GB each time, the maximum file size allowed by the file system) to download copies of two (one each of the ix86 and amd64 versions) of the DVD 1 of each of the versions, each ocasion being unsuccessful, where at the top of the web page, is

"
Please do not download CD or DVD images with your web browser the way you download other files! The reason is that if your download aborts, most browsers do not allow you to resume from the point where it failed.

Instead, please use a tool that supports resuming. Under Unix, you can use aria2, wxDownload Fast or (on the command line) wget -c URL or curl -C - -L -O URL. Under Windows, you might want to try Free Download Manager. Under Mac OS, have a look at CocoaWget. You can also look at a comparison of download managers and choose a program that you like.
"

I suggest that a new paragraph be added;

"Please note that, if you try to download a DVD, some filesystems, such as FAT32, which is the default on external USB hard drives, may restrict the maximum file size to 4.0GB, and thus cause a download to fail."

2. Also, in the listings of available images, on the web page at http://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/ , I ask for a link, with an applicable description, to the web page at http://cdimage.debian.org/mirror/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/ , be included, as, if I had known of that web page (and, which versions of the installable CD; eg, 1386 or amd64, are available via that web page), I would not have tried to download the DVD images, as I have explained on the Debian Users mailing list.

Until the last hour or so, I was not aware of the provision of the images provided via the web page athttp://cdimage.debian.org/mirror/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/ , or, the existence of that web page.

Thank you in anticipation.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale