Re: Debian child distros - BOSS Linux

On Sun, Jun 05, 2011 at 10:01:36PM +0200, Simon Paillard wrote:
> You can contact the http://wiki.debian.org/DerivativesFrontDesk if you are
> interest in this approach.
> (@derivatives: http://www.debian.org/misc/children-distros could mention DEX or
> the Derivatives Front Desk ?)

Yes, absolutely.

ACK on Paul's answer about syncing, eventually, the results of the
census with the children-distros page, but I see no reason why we should
not point from there to other derivatives-related resources.  If you
have to pick one link, go for the derivatives front desk page, as it is
a hub for various derivatives-related resources and initiatives,
including DEX.

Cheers.