Usage of Debian

Hi,

I would like to thank you for your work and
help to support the Debian project by acting
as a reference.

We are a computational biology group at an educational
institution. In more detail we are:

Bioinformatics & Theo. Biology Group, Dept. of Biology,
Technical University Darmstadt, Germany

the URL of our homepage is
http://www.kay-hamacher.de

We use debian on several notebooks, some 3-5 desktops and
10 compute servers. In particular I am most grateful for
the very efficient sys-admin tools and the update features.
Also the support for the particular needs of notebooks
is great.

Cheers,
Kay

begin:vcard
fn:Prof.Dr. Kay Hamacher
n:Hamacher;Kay
org;quoted-printable:Technische Universit=C3=A4t Darmstadt;Bioinformatik und Theoretische Biologie
adr:Dept. of Biology / Dept. of Physics / Dept. of Computer Science;;Schnittspahnstr. 10;Darmstadt;Hessen;64287;Germany
email;internet:hamacher@bio.tu-darmstadt.de
title:Prof.Dr.
tel;work:++49-6151-16-5318
tel;fax:++49-321-21272910