[News] resignation letter

Mr. Laurent Gbagbo
President of the Republic of Côte D'Ivoire

I decided to write you because of the entreaty of this matter whereas speedy operation in this case is truly required.
Should you not be surprised of this e-mail since we have not met or had any previous correspondence, I offer.
I have written to seek your indulgence and faithfulness.
Due to the current rising tension in my country as per our first presidential election, this has caused many damages to the country in terms of violence and many people killed.

For safety seek, Please assist in moving my resources to your country with due entreaty.
You shall be entitled to these resources as the Rightful Foreign Beneficiary to me in receiving these resources . You are assured that this convey is hundred percent safe.
These resources are the only things I have left to help me secure my future. This entails the main reason why I still hold on the presidential Armor; because I must make sure that these resources are successfully conveyed outside Africa to you in your country.

I thereafter will release the presidential seat to the new president as soon as the resources gets to you in your country.

As at now the resources have been conveyed to one of the African Countries in the sense of upholding serenity over the matter later to any overseas country outside the African Continent.
I am willing to offer you twenty five percent of the total resources upon successful convey and my arrival in your country.
Mind you, I want you to keep this matter off the record for security reasons considering the circumstances around me.

Your immediate attention to this matter will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and God bless you.
Sincerely yours,
Laurent Gbagbo

Sent via iPhone