Who's using Debian?

ORGANIZATION:
Portantier Information Security, Buenos Aires, Argentina

TYPE:
Commercial

WEBSITE:
http://www.portantier.com

WHY WE USE DEBIAN?:

We use Debian because it's simple, robust, secure, easy to install and it's 100% Free Software.

We are information security consultants, and we need to provide security to our customers, then we chose Debian for critical servers, which run Apache, Postfix, Bind, Zabbix, and other free software.

With more than seven years of experience, we also offer Debian technical support and customization

In Debian we trust!  :)

--
Fabian Portantier
Security Consultant