Q4 Reseller Data is posted for your review

Title: Channel Invite
The Reseller Channel is experiencing a lot of changes and activity, and Manufacturers are seeking your unvarnished input.

Please take 10 minutes to participate in our Reseller questionnaire, and you
will be entered to win one of (4) Visa Gift Certificates in the amount of
$200 each! (We are only accepting the first 200 respondents)

Yes, I want to participate!

Upon completion of the questionnaire, you will have immediate access to our exclusive Reseller Channel web site containing results from Q4 2010 -- as well as information on the most recent changes in the channel.

This web site is ONLY ACCESSIBLE if you participate in this study.

Begin questionnaire here.

We appreciate your time and participation.

Signature
The Channel Panel Team

IDC logo

Note: Only U.S. residents are eligible.

IDC, 5 Speen Street, Framingham, MA 01701

Thank you, but no more electronic mailings from IDC.