Re: packages.debian.org misses oldstable selection

       Hi!

* Moritz Mühlenhoff <jmm@inutil.org> [2011-02-13 21:57:58 CET]:
> at packages.debian.org, it'c currently not possible to select "oldstable"
> as the distribution to search for (except by searching for "any")

 Actually, it is, it's on www.debian.org/distrib/packages where it isn't
possible to select oldstable. If you go to
http://packages.debian.org/index (which is meant to replace the above
mentioned page eventually) you can select oldstable too, and also when
you search in stable on above mentioned page you can then switch to
oldstable.

 This is work in progress,
Rhonda
--
"What are the differences between Mark Zuckerberg and me? I give private
 information on corporations to you for free, and I'm a villain.