there are some errors in turkish language translations of your site

Hi,

Dear Webmaster,

there are some errors in turkish language translations.

In my free time, I can help you to translate into turkish for free of
course.

I don't participate in any group. I don't have time for that experience.
I am already in launchpad but not member in a group. On the other hand
launchpad is only good in preliminary level translations. last check-up
is necessary.

But I can correct some serious translation/meaning errors for your
site/or software.

sincerely yours

francois gonenc
former archaeologist IT member
france

I am actually downloading debian6 kde...