Re: Packages: Oldstable and [report it]

	Hi there!

* Andreas Schamanek <schamane@fam.tuwien.ac.at> [2011-02-11 08:51:59 CET]:
> I found two problems as of now 2011-02-11 7:45 UTC:
>
> At http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages#search_packages
> one can search for distributions stable, testing, etc.
> but not for oldstable.
> [Cf. http://ask.debian.net/questions/why-isn-t-oldstable-amongst-the-search-options-in-packages-d-o ]

 Thanks for bringing this up, I left a comment in there. :)

> Every page of packages.debian.org has a [Report it!] button
> ("Have you found a problem with the site layout?")
> but they seem not to work. Clicking them leads me to
> http://www.debian.org/devel/website/thankyou saying
> "Thank you for supporting the Debian Website Team!"
> without giving me an option to actually report a problem.

 Actually no page of packages.debian.org has that button but only the
ones on www.debian.org. Clicking the button only submits the page to a
logfile for checking, in its current state there is no comment form
done. This is something we are still musing about and I guess we will
come to a conclusion in our meeting next tuesday.

 Thanks again,
Rhonda
P.S.: You have a tuwien email address, how about stumbling by at one of
   our <http://debienna.at/> meetings eventually? Send me a mail
   beforehand so I can tell you wether I'm able to make it that week. :)
--
"What are the differences between Mark Zuckerberg and me? I give private
 information on corporations to you for free, and I'm a villain.