A Proposal to feedraider.com

Hi,

My name is Lady Stuart, Web Marketing Consultant. Ive greatly enjoyed looking through your site and I was wondering if you'd be interested in exchanging links with my  website, which has a related subject. I can offer you three home page links back from my related websites all in google cache and backlinks which are:

englib(dot)net
mid-michiganlawyers(dot)net
undergroundwritersnet(dot)com  pr 5

If you are interested, please send me the following details of your site:

TITLE:
I'll add your link as soon as possible, in the next 24 hours. As soon as it's ready, I'll send you a confirmation email along with the information (TITLE and URL) regarding my site to be placed at yours.

I hope you have a nice day and thank you for your time.

Kindest regards,

IF YOU'D LIKE TO MAKE SURE WE DON'T CONTACT YOU AGAIN, PLEASE FILL IN THE FOLLOWING FORM: emailsnomore(dot)com ; PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES FOR CONTACTING YOU.