Problem with packages.debian.org

Hello Debian webguys,
I don't know if you know this already. Didn't find anything about it
using google and I don't know how this things are filed in the bug tracker.

http://packages.debian.org/stable/allpackages
gives me an empty list (heading followed by footer).

Furthermore some of the packages cannot be found.

http://packages.debian.org/search?suite=squeeze&keywords=openvpn
gives me, that there would be no openvpn in squeeze (and I couldn't find
it in lenny, too. But it's there.).

http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/openvpn
gives me an corresponding error. Package not available.

But happily on the debian mirrors i found openvpn 2.1.3 for squeeze.
I had similar problems with other packages.
Unfortunately I don't remember which. With the other packages I could
imagine, that they aren't in squeeze. But for openvpn I didn't believe
this would be possible and investigated further.

Sincerely
Enno