Re: Web page package list for Lenny and Squeeze are empty

	Hello!

* Chris Knadle <Chris.Knadle@coredump.us> [2011-02-09 06:26:15 CET]:
> I was poking around at pacakges.debian.org to look for some packages in
> Squeeze (relating to mail), but for some reason at the moment all of the
> sections as well as the package list for "all packages" for Squeeze [and
> Lenny as well] seem to be empty.  Link:
>
>    http://packages.debian.org/stable/

 The site is currently still doing a full rebuild, please be patient for
a few more hours (hopefully). Watch http://bugs.debian.org/612561 for
updates to the situation and when it's considered to be solved.

 Thanks for your interest,
Rhonda
--
"What are the differences between Mark Zuckerberg and me? I give private
 information on corporations to you for free, and I'm a villain.