Re: Help

Yeah I don’t mean to sound like a douche but there is no help what so ever on technical problems. For insentience I did a fresh install of Debian 6.0 and I have no sound or can I stop the X server to install my graphics card driver (same with "Lenny"). I did research on Google but there was no help. Please set up your site where I can navigate through it more efficiently to help me out. So I may keep using this "fine" product. Also by chance is there a useful forum out there that may by chance help me out? Thank you for your time.

--
-Bryan