Re: New artwork for Squeeze CDs

Good stuff. I'm not so sure about the large earth on the side of the t-shirt. I've found that large print areas become plastic-ish from the ink, especially if it is a dense solid design. While this works OK on the chest, the trunk area of the shirt has to bend more and can feel stiff or weird. Just a note.

On the desktop design I would move Saturn and the swirl to the left so that Saturn is not colliding with the right hand status items.

On the banner I would consider eliminating the darker red "www.debian.org". To my eyes, it vibrates against the blue background. The pinkish color has much less of an issue.