Re: Call for translations: Squeeze release announcement

Hi!

Am 08.02.2011 12:54, schrieb Dove Young:
> Wow, its cool! The one in following URL is Simplified Chinese.  Thanks
> for Alexander.
>
> Does it works for any Chinese encoding? I mean if someone check in a
> Simplified Chinese file for the next/later release in the future,
> would it be generated automatically to Traditional Chinese either? If
> its true, it sounds great.
>
> http://www.debian.org/News/2011/20110205a.zh-cn.html

I'm sorry, but I have no idea how that actually works.  All I know is,
that Debian's website cvs has a folder "chinese" and if I placing the
files I got submitted and calling "make" results in the creation of
several files, which I can't read ;)  I'm really sorry.

I added our debian-www mailing list to the CC, maybe they can explain
how that helps, and how you can help, if you interested.

Best regards,
  Alexander