I: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

At the bottom of the Squeeze release announcement (http://www.debian.org/News/2011/20110205a.en.html), the "Contact Information" section instructs to "send mail to <press@debian.org>". However, my attempts in doing so failed, under suspect of SPAM or forgery.

I think that either this address is ready to accept reports from the casual reader, or it makes no sense to cite it in the web page.