Re: Can you believe it? The Debian website has a new layout!

On 02/06/2011 02:06 PM, Simon Paillard wrote:
~ 13 years, as mentionned by Martin in his mail
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2011/02/msg00004.html

Ah, sorry I breezed right by that. Sort of incredible that it lasted so long! Even "Old Blue Eye" was replaced sooner.

On another note, is there a good wiki page that outlines the editorial process for the home page content? I know its all macros that generate static files but I was curious about the details.