SEO needed for my website

Title: New Document
HI

I am great at SEM because that is what i do for a living.
But this SEO stuff is like a foreign language to me!!

Looking for SEO | SEM | Internet Marketing Service

I want my site to get found. My site is has been live for about 2 weeks now.
What are the best ways for me to tag my main page or other visible pages
everyone has access to?

We may discuss more things on a conversation till than Quote your rate for

SEO and Internet Marketing Service needed >>

Thanks & Regards,   David