Provides Best Quality Support and Services Of Web Hosting

Provides Best Quality Support and Services Of Web Hosting

Reseller Hosting

Would you like to start a web hosting company, or take your current hosting business to the next level? Our reseller hosting account puts YOU in control! With WebHostMaker you can sell unlimited plans to your customers and we also enable overselling! You will have your own FREE private name servers (ns1.yourdomain.com & ns2.yourdomain.com) that will build and solidify your brand.

Basic

$3.99 per month

Host Unlimited Domains

100 GB Storage

1000 GB Bandwidth

Unlimited Email Accounts

Unlimited FTP Accounts

Unlimited Databases

RvSitebuilder Pro

Softaculous

PHP, CGI, Perl, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ioncube, Zend Opitmizer, Cron Jobs, GD Library, ImageMagick, Awstats etc...

Sign Up Now Sign Up to get access now

More packages details visit this site now

http://www.webhostmaker.com