Re: patch to fix issue blocking upgrade powell to squeeze

   Hey,

* Bart Martens <bartm@debian.org> [2011-10-26 19:13:21 CEST]:
> The attached patch fixes an issue blocking the upgrade of powell to squeeze.

 Perfect - I'm testing it right now in my own environment to confirm.

> Please commit the patch to git://anonscm.debian.org/webwml/packages.git .

 Will commit it afterwards of course. Did you check for other potential
bashisms in the scripts, or was it just this one you were interested in?
Because if we see one such issue we rather should make sure it doesn't
apprear in a different script too that might cause issues in other
areas.

 Thanks a LOT!
Rhonda