Re: ORDER INQUIRY

On 03/09/11 22:51, BEN WILLIAMS wrote:
Hello, How you doing today, i will like to order some of your
product , payment will be made via my credit card directly to you,
please this is a personal order, and i have already made arrangement
for my shipping by a private courier , Kindly reply me with your web
page just to confirm i contacted the right person.. Regards Ben
Williams

Are the scammers getting dumber - or do the dumb folk they're scamming still have money? (sigh)
http://www.google.com/search?q="Hello,+How+you+doing+today,+i+will+like+to+order+some+of+your+product+,+payment+will+be+made+via+my+credit+card+directly+to+you";

--
"I don't know how you deal with these winters - I don't get it. I was
here last winter, one of the days I was here it was 3 below zero, no