Re: Problem with several descriptions

On 08/31/2011 09:43 PM, Simon Paillard wrote:
On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 05:08:37PM +0200, Erik Esterer wrote:
2011/8/11 Martijn van O<kleptog@gmail.com>:
On 10 August 2011 21:50, Michael Bramer<m.bramer@deb-support.de>  wrote:
Thanks for the head-up.

Now ok:
http://packages-powell.debian.org/de/sid/sup

However, I consider we (packages.d.o) should not overwrite a stable
translation with a sid one (DDTP can do internally, but that's not
up to data consumer to do this).

I don't see a big problem... But right, stable is stable...

So I guess packages.d.o should store translations per distribution (hence the
proposal of md5 for translations as well).

Ideas ?

You can store the translation per distribution in your database and
use the $dist translation, if a user show a package from $dist

But you will need 3 times of storage/memory/...

Gruss
Grisu