Put Your Website on the First Page of Google‏

Dear Business Head

I am Dinesh from SEO INFOTECH SOLUTION India
based leading web Services Company with main competency in SEO (Search Engine Optimization), working as an outsourced vendor for many reputed SEO agency based in USA, UK, Canada and Australia. We have a dedicated team of 65 professionals to serve you. We provide the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM solution with top ranking on major search engine as Google, Yahoo and Bing as per the current status of website and requirement.

We are writing to you not only to tell you what are the main factors you are missing in your website, but also to tell you how you can fix them to improve your business/sales through your website. I hope you won’t mind in spending only 2-3 minutes to have a perfect look over the following lines.

*You are paying every time your online marketing advertisement is clicked? It hurts! I know, you are paying more money for PPC Campaign but getting
less ROI (Return on Investment).  After checking your website site I have listed some errors below and if you allow us we will do a complete analysis
of it.*

We work on on-page factors, off-page factors and site wide factors of website.

We always adopt the ETHICAL SEO process/White hat technique and also follow the guidelines of Google and major search engine for SEO result. We follow these below point in consideration.

We can assure you of getting high SERP (Search engine Result Page) with our high track record of success. Our SEO solution will help to increase the traffic and sales lead to your website.

We are looking forward starting a long and healthy business relationship with you.We will really appreciate, if you let me know your SEO requirement.

Thanks

Dinesh