Broken package.debian.org search with

severity 586931 wishlist
ressign 586931 www.debian.org
retitle 586931 packages.d.o: search for files under some specific dir
thanks

Hi.

(adding the WWW team, below there is a description of the bug)

On 22/08/2011 23:12, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
> On 2011-08-22 23:03, Giovanni Mascellani wrote:
>> Which content search function are you referring to? I don't know
>> anything like that for PTS.
>
> I mean the content search on
> http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages

Ok, this is not the PTS. I'm reassigning this bug to www.debian.org (and
Cc:-ing debian-www@l.d.o). Moreover, this really appears to be wishlist
severity, since it asks to add a new feature.

For the WWW team: Andreas is asking to add a feature to the package.d.o
search facility, namely the possibility to search for packages that
contain files inside some specified directory. At the moment it seems
that searching by a file name only searches in basenames, while it would
be helpful to have also the search in the full path.

Thanks, Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>
Pisa, Italy