l10n-spanish: Use of the quote and blockquote tags

Hi all,

In Spanish the use of "" for quotes is not right because we use
this is incorrect because the correct way would be to keep the quote
tags and modify the presentation in CSS. Something like:

..., so for something like:

..., the expected result is:

«El cocinero dijo: "¿Cuándo terminaré de freír las 'cocretas'?"».

So, is it possible to modify the CSS stylesheet according to the language?

P.S. Similar for the <blockquote></blockquote> tags.
Fernando C. Estrada

Consejo 34 de Debian: Si quiere seguir Debian sid y tiene una conexión lenta
o una cuota de descarga pequeña, vea el paquete debdelta.