Information regarding debian.org and VR.net

Hello,

I'm contacting you as having seen your website debian.org I thought you would like to know that my client is selling the domain name VR.net

This is a very rare memorable and brandable name that could help with your online and offline marketing efforts.

This is the only time the name has been offered for sale and it will be let go on a first come first served basis. I am contacting other businesses today about this opportunity.

You can contact me directly if you are interested in the name and I can let you know more about the sellers price expectations (which are very reasonable.) The best address to reach me on is: craig@namelabs.net

My client is also selling a few other names that could be of interest:

T-V.com
Internet-Radio.com
BestDigitalBameras.com
BudgetPhones.net

If you are interested in any of these domains please do let me know by e-mailing me at the below address and if this offer is of no interest please do accept my apologies for the intrusion.

Best regards,

Craig Marsh
craig@namelabs.net