Re: DNS chroot instructions on Debian Wiki

On Aug 13, 2011, at 17:08, Arnaud Van Remoortere wrote:

http://wiki.debian.org/Bind9#Bind_Chroot

The instructions are not complete or incorrect, the following blog contains working instructions:

I'd be willing to try and edit the Wiki myself if that would be helpful? I'm far from being a guru or even a power user on the topic though.

The good thing about a wiki is that anyone can edit it! And if there are mistakes they can be corrected. So I think you should give it a go - it would be appreciated.

Regards,

Jeremiah