Re: wrong link at cyrus source package page

   Hi!

* Simon Paillard <spaillard@debian.org> [2011-07-20 23:32:06 CEST]:
> On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 10:39:02AM -0300, Andre Felipe Machado wrote:
> > At page
> > http://packages.debian.org/source/wheezy/cyrus-imapd-2.4
> > there is a browseable repository broken link
> > http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-cyrus-imapd/pkg-cyrus-imapd-2.4.git
> > The working link should be:
> > http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-cyrus-imapd/cyrus-imapd-2.4.git;a=tree
> > or at least
> > http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-cyrus-imapd/cyrus-imapd-2.4.git
>
> this is nothing the webteam can fix.
>
> The information is taken from Vcs-* fields from the source package.

 So far, correct.

> After alioth migration, many Vcs-* values have been broken, hence Alioth admins
> in CC.

 Though, this doesn't sound like a broken alioth issue to me. It
redirects properly. There though is a pkg- too much in the URL, both in
the VCS-Browser and the VCS-Git one.

 Maintainers of the package are in cc:, please fix this, thanks!
Rhonda