Re: More DC11 presence on the www.debian.org start page?

Hi all,

I make a version with JavaScript:
http://valessiobrito.info/tmp/dc11/webwatch/
- perfect..

other version No-JS and with only iframe
http://valessiobrito.info/tmp/dc11/webwatch-nojs/
- one bug, join and chat irc.. and change TAB.. out chat irc... :(

and other version with CSS and iframe
http://valessiobrito.info/tmp/dc11/webwatch-css/
- fix bug chat IRC.. but a small bug: click on new aba.. move the scroll..

My indication using Version with CSS...  or with JavaScript.

Citando Luca Capello <luca@pca.it>:

Hi there!