mention availability of "debian-security" on Distribution Archives page?

I was recently updating the apt.sources lists on some old machines
running Etch, and I noticed that there didn't seem to be any mention of
the availability of the Debian Security repository for Etch on the
Debian website (at least not anywhere that I found).

In particular, it seems like it would be useful for
  http://www.debian.org/distrib/archive
to explain somewhere that one can use a
  deb http://archive.debian.org/debian-security etch/updates main contrib non-free
line in order to continue to access the packages previously found for
Etch on security.debian.org.

(Of course, the same would apply to the older releases that are also
found in the debian-security archive.)

							Nathan

Nathan Stratton Treadway  -  nathanst@ontko.com  -  Mid-Atlantic region
Ray Ontko & Co.  -  Software consulting services  -   http://www.ontko.com/
 GPG Key: http://www.ontko.com/~nathanst/gpg_key.txt   ID: 1023D/ECFB6239
 Key fingerprint = 6AD8 485E 20B9 5C71 231C  0C32 15F3 ADCD ECFB 6239