CVS commit: 295

Hello list,

I have some trouble with CVS:

After updating my local CVS copy I copied the file 20110617.wml into another
directory outside of the checkout and translated it. After that I moved it into
webwml/german/News/2011 and added it to the CVS. The program told me to "cvs
commit" it to permanently add this file. So far so good.

After entering "cvs commit 20110617.wml" and the key phassphrase, cvs printed
nothing but "259". I waited for about half an hour and pressed [Strg]+[C], cvs
acknowledged that it got an interrupt signal and that the commit was aborted.
Since now I could enter what I wanted, all the shell said was "?".
When I closed the shell, Konsole meant that the program cvs was still running
(so no exit state).

That was about one week ago. I thought there was a temporary server problem
and tried again at the following days, with another file
(/webwml/german/uebersetzung/leute; here the number was 291) and asked for
help in the german mailing list, got a hint to try updating my CVS copy via
"update -APCd", purged the package "cvs" today and reinstalled it, nothing
helped.

Do you have any ideas or know where to ask?

Thanks a lot!

Hopefully,
Erik

--
Linux User: 499744
Linux Machine: 434256

64 bit users, get free from Adobe flash player
and try this:
Linterna Magicá (+ gnash)

http://linterna-magica.nongnu.org/

100% GNU! 100% FREE!