Re: 'Debian -- About Debian' international

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 09:14:19AM +0300, Michail Bogdanov wrote:
> I'm willing to translate page located at
> http://www.debian.org/intro/about.en.html to the Belorussian
> language (my mother tongue). What I'm asking for is your written
> permission, so you don't mind after I'll post the translation to my
> blog. The translation is intended only for web, no print copies
> planned.

That would be very nice.

> Visitors of your website, who come from Minsk (Belorussia) will be
> the ones, who will read this blogpost, that's the only way to spread
> them, no additional instruments we can use. Every translation we
> ever do does not costs a penny for the webpage, which is translated.

> All we ask is to link back in whatever way you feel confident about
> it.

I fear this is not possible, it sounds only like a solution to raise your
g**gle rank, and we would not be happy with our webpages full of advertising
links.

> proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or
> entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not
> the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is
> hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
> this e-mail is prohibited.

You should now it's available online:
Archive: [🔎] 4E01883B.9040001@gmx.com">http://lists.debian.org/[🔎] 4E01883B.9040001@gmx.com