Re: [Debconf-team] debconf11: please add sponsorship logo in debian.org site

-=| Paul Wise, Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 05:37:55PM +0800 |=-
> Having "I am going to DebConf11" would look at bit weird, how does a
> website go to a conference? ;)
>
> What about something like this for www.debian.org:
>
> DebConf11
> Are you going?

The webmasters disliked the 'I am going' part because it needs
translation. The same applies to 'Are you going?'.

If you ask me, it also applies to 'DebConf' :), but so far I am unsure
about the whole idea of having translatable images, so I'll shut up.