debian DVD seller in Finland

Hey!
Here is one man from Finland.
I have one problem with the Debian DVD seller on the web page.
The problem is the following: Debian DVD seller in Finland has been lost or destroyed
leaving no trace. The web address is correct and the site opens a page on the Internet browser window
but the web page content is somehow strange. When viewing a web page
Internet browser displays the page at the top of the text: "LinuxCD.eu domain may be for sale."
This web page also contains a lot of ads.
This site is not Debian-dvd seller's web page in Finland. What can we do in this case?
Debian Official Web - page contains a list of debian broken down by DVD sellers
country to country. The list is also a Finnish name. Official Debian website addresses are
the following:
(http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/) and (http://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/#fi)
Are you going to keep Finland still rank among the countries with an official Debian DVD
vendor?
I am very interested in the Linux operating system and the Debian system.
I would like to know where you can buy the official Debian - DVDs in Finland?
I do not have the possibility to download the Debian system web server, because my internet connection speed is so slow, only a max. 1 mega bit per second. Recommend, that I'm getting faster internet connection, or if I should expect that in Finland we obtain a new Debian-DVD seller?

I am very grateful if you could respond to this email as soon as possible.