New layout for SpamClean wiki pages (was: [Debian Wiki] Update of "Teams/Webmaster/SpamClean" by AlexanderReshetov)

Hi there!

On Thu, 26 May 2011 22:20:44 +0200, Debian Wiki wrote:
> The "Teams/Webmaster/SpamClean" page has been changed by AlexanderReshetov:
> http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Webmaster/SpamClean?action=diff&rev1=45&rev2=46
>
> Comment:
> style changes in table (centered counter and replace numbers by 'on' and 'off' stars)

Alexander, this is nothing personal, but what is the rationale for this
change?  I do not see any and I think we should go back to the previous
layout, for different reasons:

1) if we change something, for consistency's sake *all* SpamClean
   efforts should be changed as well

     <https://wiki.debian.org/CategoryListArchiveSpam>

2) while it is clear that *at least* 5 reports are necessary for each
   month, the stars do not reflect situations where there are more than
   5 reports (which IMHO is a notable information)

3) on text browsers, it is now more difficult to have a clear view of
   how many reports each month has

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca