Re: Debian Project News - May 17th 2011

Hi Franklin,

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 02:30:34PM +0200, Frank Lin PIAT wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just a quick note from someone involved in the wiki ;)
>
> In the DPN, there was some URL linking to wiki page's anchors, like the
> one below.
> The anchor used below was auto-generated by MoinMoin for their table of
> content. I would recommend not to use auto-generated anchors, and create
> an anchor manually...
>  * because the scheme used to auto-generate anchors for page
>    titled changed many time in the past
>  * because if we ever switch to a different wiki engine, we would
>    pay attention to preserve manually created anchors.

Ouch! My fault.

> For more information on MoinMoin anchors, see:
>   http://moinmo.in/HelpOnLinking#Anchors
>
> Regards,
>
> Franklin

I've just created the anchors (the correct way) and changed the URLs on
DPN. The changes will be visible in few hours.

Thank you for the notice and for the explanation!

Cheers,
Francesca
--
<taffit> eof: when I want something | "Convince people with results,
done quickly, I don't wait for      |  rather than words"