Re: Company is not delivering the DVDs

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 04:12:22PM -0700, Rodrigo Pinero wrote:
> Good Night!
> My name is Rodrigo and use Linux more or less 4 years as my main system. I decided to migrate to Debian 6.0.1a but it had neither good connection speed I decided to buy the DVD's with a company here in my country, and I used the link provided on the site of Debian "CA Computer" www.cacomputadores.com. br "
> I made the bank transfer request with the value the same day and received the confirmation email confirming receipt of payment by the company. The time for delivery of that was an average of 4 days 8 and already do not have any confirmation.
> I enter the site and all I see is a message that says "processing" try to speak in online service and just ignore me, I call your phone and simply switch off.
> I am fully aware that not recover the money spent, and was not much, but I think a company that gives no value to the customer does not deserve to be part of the Linux community.
> A company that does not answer phone does not answer emails, do nothing should not even exist, and apparently does not exist.
> I hope I have been the first and last to be injured by this gang of thieves that uses the image of a community like this to earn serious money at your expense.
> I do not want my money back I am no linux user for the software is free but for the freedom it provides and this was exactly what I was taken. Yes the system would pay gladly, but this is not the case.
> Now I'm trying to find a way to lower the 8 DVD without buying because the media really have no more trust in others, but that does not change my desire to continue enjoying my freedom.
>
> A big hug to the whole Debian community!
>
>  Forgiveness for my bad English

Hi Rodrigo,
can you please say to me when you've ordered (the day, I mean) the DVDs?
So, I could try to ask the vendor about your order.
Unfortunately the most we can do is drop the vendor from our webpage.

Cheers,
Francesca
--
<taffit> eof: when I want something | "Convince people with results,
done quickly, I don't wait for      |  rather than words"