Re: Front page

Hi Jonathan,

I've sent a copy my last mail to you to the list. If there's an answer, I'll
tell you.

I have some questions: You wanted to download Google Chrome and got onto the
Debian wepage.

On what page were you as you searched for Chrome? What did you do exactly?
Please tell me the whole story as detailled as you can, not just one or two
little sentences, so that I can understand it. That's E-Mail, not SMS ;)

BTW: Have you tried http://www.google.com/chrome , too?

Greetings
Erik