Re: Please remove my email address from your website

On Vi, 29 apr 11, 19:41:50, DT Shaw wrote:
> On this page:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-embedded/2011/04/msg00055.html
> my email address, "xxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx" is listed. I wish it to be
> removed,

Please see
http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/#disclaimer and

>or perhaps the entire page (it appears to be spam), as I am receiving
>an extraordinary amount of spam messages, probably in part b/c of my
>email address being listed on this page.

In this particular case (the message is indeed spam) please press the
"Report as Spam" button and hopefully the people cleaning the archive
will remove it soon. Unfortunately you just posted your email address
again, and this message will not be removed.