Re: Package & ZDCARD

Dear Sir or Madam

Glad to know that you are on the market for packaging.

ZDCARD, as a leading packaging manufacturer, specializes in this field for more than 14 years, with top engineers and advanced equipments.

Our products include plastic printed gift box, transparent package, PVC packaging box,  PVC card, magnetic stripe card, scratch card, special size card, RFID tags.

If you have any questions, please just feel free to contact me.

Your early reply is much highly appreciated.

Best Regards

Sales Manager

Contact Person: Jack

Email: lik@zdcardcn.com