Re: Missing changelogs

Ahoj,

Dňa Mon, 18 Apr 2011 18:53:03 +0200 Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda@deb.at>
napísal:

> > i am using it, but only for news. It is not exactly the same, while
> > reading changelogs online allows me to read it before downloading
> > and installing package.
>
>  Before downloading yes, but apt-listchanges shows them before
> installation.

My english is poor. I mean before starting of the installation...

>  Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm working on getting it fixed.

No problem, i know about your working on it from mentioned bugreports
now. IMHO temporary  can be useful some webserver redirection (if
possible), to show info about problems for all, which are trying to
read changelogs.

I will be patient :-)

regards
--